Responsibilities and Duties
- Evaluate and assess client on routine basis.
- Educates and assists clients, families, and caregivers to promote self-care activities.
- Provide technical and instrumental nursing care for client as required.
- Performs required documentation and through them show evidence of good observation, reporting and recording skills.
- Uses qualitative and quantitative data to evaluate client responses to care and monitors the parameters of care according to the Plan of Care that is established by the physician.
- Evaluate patient’s nursing care needs
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures
- Informs the Coordinator and other personnel of changes in the patients condition and needs
- Prepare equipment and materials for treatment, observing aseptic techniques as required.